WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories from around Southern Westchester County last week.
The $9 million sale of a home at Greystone on Hudson
is the largest real estate deal in the county so far this year.
- Yonkers authorities identified a man who was shot and killed on Morningside Ave.
- A White Plains man was charged with DWI under Leandra's Law .
- A new Yoga center is set to open in Eastchester.
Part of a roof collapsed
outside Tequila Sunrise restaurant in Larchmont.
- Greenburgh students are preparing to head back to school .
Rye police are
investigating the theft of flu medication
about 2 p.m. Monday from a CVS store.
A former Port Chester native
fell to her death
with a climbing partner Saturday morning.
- The College of New Rochelle named a new dean for the School of Arts and Sciences .
- The outlook for Mount Vernon's A.B. Davis Middle School is now murky after being placed under receivership once again .
- More than 3,000 A&P workers could be laid off before Thanksgiving.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.