YONKERS, N.Y. -- Whether heading to the New York City St. Patrick’s Day parade or attending a local parade, it’s almost required to don Irish green for any St. Patrick’s Day festivity. That's why retailers at Cross County Shopping Center in Yonkers have prepared for the upcoming holiday.
“We know that many of our shoppers in Westchester and the surrounding regions are eager to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year, so our retailers are ready to provide them with everything they need to ‘go green’ from head to toe,” said Liz Pollack, senior marketing manager, Cross County Shopping Center. “Whether you’re planning to go to a St. Patrick’s Day parade or join in one of the local bar crawls for the holiday, we’ve got the attire to make any celebration exciting.”
The following retailers at Cross County Shopping Center are offering various items for shoppers to wear on St. Patrick’s Day:
- Children's Place: Green graphic tees, sunglasses, pajamas, bibs and onesies.
- Old Navy: Green boxers, graphic tees, PJs.
- Claire's: Green earrings, headbands, scarfs, hair accessories, hats, necklaces, suspenders and key chains.
- Sears: Leprechaun hat with orange beard, socks, graphic tees, PJs and flashing glasses.
- Macy's: Oppo suits, Patrick slim-fit suit and tie, graphic tees, PJs and socks.
- Forever 21: Irish-Ish graphic muscle tee express: graphic tees, blouses, socks, green jackets (outerwear).
- NY&CO: Graphic tees, pendent.
- Victoria's Secret Pink: Graphic tees, sleep shirts, panty and bra sets.
Once March has moved on and the spring rains head in, Cross County Shopping Center will be kicking off its annual SummerFest celebration in April. The event, now in its sixth year, includes everything from fashion, exercise classes, music, fireworks, art and children’s activities.
All SummerFest events are free to the public and draw tens of thousands of residents from Upper Manhattan and the Bronx to White Plains and neighboring Westchester counties.
For more information about Cross County Shopping Center, click here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.