NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, the former Section 1 football star, publicly apologized Thursday, July 31, at the team’s facility for actions against his wife that led to his arrest in February, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Rice, a New Rochelle native, was joined by his wife, Janay, and about 30 of his teammates when he apologized for not only his actions but also to other victims of domestic violence, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed