WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Archbishop Stepinac High School has announced that Yonkers resident Randy Martinez, a student in his junior year, has been accepted into the highly competitive NYU High School Academy for a one-week professionally oriented intensive program in engineering.
In addition, Martinez received a scholarship of $1,000 which is 50 percent of the cost to attend this prestigious summer program.
The NYU High School Academy is a highly selective program. Students are expected to work at the same pace as college-age students. Students offered admission typically have a B+ grade-point average or higher.
Martinez is honored to be admitted into the program and plans on pursuing engineering studies in college.
Visit stepinac.org to learn more.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M