YONKERS, N.Y. – Here are some homes for sale in the Yonkers area that will be available to view this weekend:
A $541,000 multi-family home is for sale at 541 Kimball Ave. The 2,500-square-foot home has accommodations for two to four families. The open house is from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
A home at 229 Grandview Boulevard is on the market for $699,000. This 2,900-square-foot Center Hall Colonial has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half bathroom. The open house will be from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
A $569,000 home is available at 170 Grandview Boulevard. Built in 1950, the 2,300-square-foot residence has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The open house is from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
See our Real Estate page to find out prices of homes that were recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk