YONKERS, N.Y. – Here are some homes for sale in the Yonkers area that will be available to view this weekend:
A $541,000 multi-family home is for sale at 541 Kimball Ave. The 2,500-square-foot home has accommodations for two to four families. The open house is from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
A home at 229 Grandview Boulevard is on the market for $699,000. This 2,900-square-foot Center Hall Colonial has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half bathroom. The open house will be from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
A $569,000 home is available at 170 Grandview Boulevard. Built in 1950, the 2,300-square-foot residence has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The open house is from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
See our Real Estate page to find out prices of homes that were recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital