YONKERS, N.Y. – Here are some homes for sale in the Yonkers area that will be available to view this weekend:
A $541,000 multi-family home is for sale at 541 Kimball Ave. The 2,500-square-foot home has accommodations for two to four families. The open house is from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
A home at 229 Grandview Boulevard is on the market for $699,000. This 2,900-square-foot Center Hall Colonial has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half bathroom. The open house will be from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
A $569,000 home is available at 170 Grandview Boulevard. Built in 1950, the 2,300-square-foot residence has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The open house is from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
See our Real Estate page to find out prices of homes that were recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges