YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses?
There are several open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two-bedroom condominium on Warburton Avenue that is listed for $375,000 to a two-bedroom co-op apartment on Abeel Street that is on the market for $100,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Two Rescued From Yonkers Apartment Building Fire