YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses?
There are several open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two-bedroom condominium on Warburton Avenue that is listed for $375,000 to a two-bedroom co-op apartment on Abeel Street that is on the market for $100,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Residents Jump From Porch Roof To Escape Yonkers Fire
- 2 Yonkers Man Charged As Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Saw Mill Experiencing Delays After Morning Fire In Yonkers
- 5 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say