YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses?
There are several open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two-bedroom condominium on Warburton Avenue that is listed for $375,000 to a two-bedroom co-op apartment on Abeel Street that is on the market for $100,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime