YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are more than a dozen open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two bedroom co-op apartment on Hudson Street that is listed for $100,000 to a five bedroom home on Martin Road in Bryn Mawr Knolls that is on the market for $798,800.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M