YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are more than a dozen open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two bedroom co-op apartment on Hudson Street that is listed for $100,000 to a five bedroom home on Martin Road in Bryn Mawr Knolls that is on the market for $798,800.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns