YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are more than a dozen open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two bedroom co-op apartment on Hudson Street that is listed for $100,000 to a five bedroom home on Martin Road in Bryn Mawr Knolls that is on the market for $798,800.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Yonkers Mayor Spano Declares State Of Emergency Because Of Snowstorm
- 5 'Show Me A Hero' Wraps Up Filming In Yonkers