YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are more than a dozen open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two bedroom co-op apartment on Hudson Street that is listed for $100,000 to a five bedroom home on Martin Road in Bryn Mawr Knolls that is on the market for $798,800.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Yonkers Bank
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 National Weather Service: Yonkers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester