YONKERS, N.Y. – House hunting in Yonkers? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are more than a dozen open houses in Yonkers this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a two bedroom co-op apartment on Hudson Street that is listed for $100,000 to a five bedroom home on Martin Road in Bryn Mawr Knolls that is on the market for $798,800.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern