WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Houlihan Lawrence, the largest independently owned and operated residential real estate brokerage firm in Westchester County, is opening its 25th regional office in Yonkers.
Home sales in Yonkers increased by 26 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared with the same time during the previous year, according to a Houlihan Lawrence Market Report.
Located at 475 Tuckahoe Road, Suite 207, the new office will open for business soon.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43