YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers blogger Delfim Heusler has announced he will run for state Assembly in the November election.
Heusler will have to collect the requisite number of signatures in order to appear on the ballot. The founder of the Yonkers Insider news blog will run on the Justice for All party line.
Heusler plans to run on a platform that will feature tax mandate relief. He also said he plans on asking Speaker Sheldon Silver to resign if elected.
Heusler currently works as an escort in the Meals on Wheels program in Yonkers.
- 1 Target, With Yonkers Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 2 Ten Yonkers Eateries To Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 3 Yonkers Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Jackpot At Yonkers' Empire City Casino
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yonkers