YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers blogger Delfim Heusler has announced he will run for state Assembly in the November election.
Heusler will have to collect the requisite number of signatures in order to appear on the ballot. The founder of the Yonkers Insider news blog will run on the Justice for All party line.
Heusler plans to run on a platform that will feature tax mandate relief. He also said he plans on asking Speaker Sheldon Silver to resign if elected.
Heusler currently works as an escort in the Meals on Wheels program in Yonkers.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three