YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers blogger Delfim Heusler has announced he will run for state Assembly in the November election.
Heusler will have to collect the requisite number of signatures in order to appear on the ballot. The founder of the Yonkers Insider news blog will run on the Justice for All party line.
Heusler plans to run on a platform that will feature tax mandate relief. He also said he plans on asking Speaker Sheldon Silver to resign if elected.
Heusler currently works as an escort in the Meals on Wheels program in Yonkers.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Yonkers Man Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Yonkers Skies Sunday
- 4 17-Year-Old Charged In Armed Robberies Of Yonkers Banks
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester