YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers blogger Delfim Heusler has announced he will run for state Assembly in the November election.
Heusler will have to collect the requisite number of signatures in order to appear on the ballot. The founder of the Yonkers Insider news blog will run on the Justice for All party line.
Heusler plans to run on a platform that will feature tax mandate relief. He also said he plans on asking Speaker Sheldon Silver to resign if elected.
Heusler currently works as an escort in the Meals on Wheels program in Yonkers.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash