YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers blogger Delfim Heusler has announced he will run for state Assembly in the November election.
Heusler will have to collect the requisite number of signatures in order to appear on the ballot. The founder of the Yonkers Insider news blog will run on the Justice for All party line.
Heusler plans to run on a platform that will feature tax mandate relief. He also said he plans on asking Speaker Sheldon Silver to resign if elected.
Heusler currently works as an escort in the Meals on Wheels program in Yonkers.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC