WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Former Yonkers School Employee, Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 3 Coyote Sighting Causes School To Cut Short Recess In Yonkers
- 4 Anthony R. Colabella, 28, Of Yonkers
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches