WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Yankee Great Derek Jeter Honors Yonkers Resident
- 3 Yonkers' Corselli Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway