WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 4 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49