BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman has been arrested after she registered a blood alcohol content more than triple the legal limit, Bronxville police said.
Anna Lala, 43, was stopped 6:27 p.m., Feb. 16 on Pondfield Road when police saw her driving erratically in her 2000 Ford, police said.
Police said her blood alcohol content was .25 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Lala was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, and her car was impounded.
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says