BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman has been arrested after she registered a blood alcohol content more than triple the legal limit, Bronxville police said.
Anna Lala, 43, was stopped 6:27 p.m., Feb. 16 on Pondfield Road when police saw her driving erratically in her 2000 Ford, police said.
Police said her blood alcohol content was .25 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Lala was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, and her car was impounded.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home