BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman has been arrested after she registered a blood alcohol content more than triple the legal limit, Bronxville police said.
Anna Lala, 43, was stopped 6:27 p.m., Feb. 16 on Pondfield Road when police saw her driving erratically in her 2000 Ford, police said.
Police said her blood alcohol content was .25 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Lala was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, and her car was impounded.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three