BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman has been arrested after she registered a blood alcohol content more than triple the legal limit, Bronxville police said.
Anna Lala, 43, was stopped 6:27 p.m., Feb. 16 on Pondfield Road when police saw her driving erratically in her 2000 Ford, police said.
Police said her blood alcohol content was .25 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Lala was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, and her car was impounded.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Police Search For Yonkers Bank Robbery Suspect
- 3 Yonkers Police Department Uses Facebook To ID Non-Verbal Woman
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Investigate Two Overnight Shootings In Yonkers; Man Hospitalized