YONKERS, N.Y. – City police are investigating a stabbing early Sunday morning involving two men who were taken to nearby hospitals.
The incident took place around 1 a.m. in the area of Elm Street. Police do not yet know the circumstances of the incident and no arrests have been made.
One man was cut in the arm and the other in the back, and neither one of their injuries are life threatening, according to published reports.
This comes a few days after three people were shot outside a pizzeria on 45 Palisade Avenue at the intersection of Elm Street in Yonkers Friday night. The victims include a 9-year-old girl, a 31-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man, all from Yonkers.
All are expected to make a full recovery.
The reported stabbing Sunday took place near the intersection of Elm and Oak streets.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43