YONKERS, N.Y. – City police are investigating a stabbing early Sunday morning involving two men who were taken to nearby hospitals.
The incident took place around 1 a.m. in the area of Elm Street. Police do not yet know the circumstances of the incident and no arrests have been made.
One man was cut in the arm and the other in the back, and neither one of their injuries are life threatening, according to published reports.
This comes a few days after three people were shot outside a pizzeria on 45 Palisade Avenue at the intersection of Elm Street in Yonkers Friday night. The victims include a 9-year-old girl, a 31-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man, all from Yonkers.
All are expected to make a full recovery.
The reported stabbing Sunday took place near the intersection of Elm and Oak streets.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Yonkers Mayor Spano Declares State Of Emergency Because Of Snowstorm