YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers police are seeking information about two robberies allegedly committed by three masked suspects on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
A robbery was reported about 5:10 a.m. at the Irish Mini Mart at 821 McLean Ave.
Police said three masked suspects entered the deli and an employee was knocked to the ground. The suspects removed money from the register and fled in a dark-colored sedan westbound on McLean Avenue, according to police.
Another robbery was reported about 5:25 a.m. at the Dunkin Donuts at 680 Central Park Ave.
Police said the three suspects wearing masks rapidly entered the business, removed money from the register and fled in a dark-colored sedan northbound on Central Park Avenue.
The Detective Division is investigating these two incidents, which are thought to be connected. Potential video is currently being reviewed.
Anyone with information can contact investigators at 914-377-7724. Anonymous tips can also be texted to the YPD by texting the key word ypd plus the tip to 847411.
- 1 Yonkers Man Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Yonkers Skies Sunday
- 4 17-Year-Old Charged In Armed Robberies Of Yonkers Banks
- 5 Yonkers Man Accused Of Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits