YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers police are searching for whoever shot two Yonkers residents early Sunday morning, seemingly at random.
Police responded at 1:25 a.m. to reports of shots fired at 119 Ludlow St., where they found a 21-year-old female with a gunshot wound to her right arm, officials said.
According to officials, she was then transported to a local trauma center and was being treated when a second victim, a 19-year-old male, showed up with a gunshot wound in his left shoulder.
Both victims are expected to survive their injuries.
Yonkers police spokesman Detective Lt. Patrick McCormack said the circumstances of the shooting are continuing to be investigated, but there is no evident cause or motive.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7724.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers
- 3 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 4 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon