YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers police are searching for whoever shot two Yonkers residents early Sunday morning, seemingly at random.
Police responded at 1:25 a.m. to reports of shots fired at 119 Ludlow St., where they found a 21-year-old female with a gunshot wound to her right arm, officials said.
According to officials, she was then transported to a local trauma center and was being treated when a second victim, a 19-year-old male, showed up with a gunshot wound in his left shoulder.
Both victims are expected to survive their injuries.
Yonkers police spokesman Detective Lt. Patrick McCormack said the circumstances of the shooting are continuing to be investigated, but there is no evident cause or motive.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7724.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime