YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man is in critical condition at Westchester Medical Center after he overturned his car on the Sprain Brook Parkway early on Sunday, according to LoHud.com.
Mohammad Al-Saraireh, 25, made contact with another vehicle, hit a guide rail and rolled his BMW onto the shoulder of the the parkway, the report said. He suffered internal injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Joshua Trotman, 24, of Queens, the driver of the other vehicle, suffered a broken leg, LoHud.com reported.
Police said the cause of the accident is still under investigation, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show