YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man is in critical condition at Westchester Medical Center after he overturned his car on the Sprain Brook Parkway early on Sunday, according to LoHud.com.
Mohammad Al-Saraireh, 25, made contact with another vehicle, hit a guide rail and rolled his BMW onto the shoulder of the the parkway, the report said. He suffered internal injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Joshua Trotman, 24, of Queens, the driver of the other vehicle, suffered a broken leg, LoHud.com reported.
Police said the cause of the accident is still under investigation, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns