BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers man was arrested and charged with trespassing in a Bronxville hospital, where a family member was receiving treatment, police said.
The incident occurred on Feb. 4, at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave., police said. The man was charged with trespassing for refusing to leave and causing a disturbance, a violation. He was released on $80 bail.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester