BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers man was arrested and charged with trespassing in a Bronxville hospital, where a family member was receiving treatment, police said.
The incident occurred on Feb. 4, at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave., police said. The man was charged with trespassing for refusing to leave and causing a disturbance, a violation. He was released on $80 bail.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash