BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers man was arrested and charged with trespassing in a Bronxville hospital, where a family member was receiving treatment, police said.
The incident occurred on Feb. 4, at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave., police said. The man was charged with trespassing for refusing to leave and causing a disturbance, a violation. He was released on $80 bail.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Yonkers Bank
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 National Weather Service: Yonkers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester