YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers police detective who was injured in a June 6 hit-and-run is suing the suspect in the incident, according to LoHud.com.
Detective John Mallon suffered a fractured spine when he was hit by a car driven by 27-year-old Leroi Bouche last month in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
The report states Mallon is suing Bouche and Nicholas Richards, the owner of the car Bouche was allegedly driving, for an unspecified amount of money.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Yankee Great Derek Jeter Honors Yonkers Resident
- 3 Yonkers' Corselli Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 5 Man Found Dead Inside Burning Car In New Rochelle Is ID'd