YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers police detective who was injured in a June 6 hit-and-run is suing the suspect in the incident, according to LoHud.com.
Detective John Mallon suffered a fractured spine when he was hit by a car driven by 27-year-old Leroi Bouche last month in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
The report states Mallon is suing Bouche and Nicholas Richards, the owner of the car Bouche was allegedly driving, for an unspecified amount of money.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting