YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers police detective who was injured in a June 6 hit-and-run is suing the suspect in the incident, according to LoHud.com.
Detective John Mallon suffered a fractured spine when he was hit by a car driven by 27-year-old Leroi Bouche last month in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
The report states Mallon is suing Bouche and Nicholas Richards, the owner of the car Bouche was allegedly driving, for an unspecified amount of money.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns