YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers police detective who was injured in a June 6 hit-and-run is suing the suspect in the incident, according to LoHud.com.
Detective John Mallon suffered a fractured spine when he was hit by a car driven by 27-year-old Leroi Bouche last month in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
The report states Mallon is suing Bouche and Nicholas Richards, the owner of the car Bouche was allegedly driving, for an unspecified amount of money.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 3 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed