YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers police detective who was injured in a June 6 hit-and-run is suing the suspect in the incident, according to LoHud.com.
Detective John Mallon suffered a fractured spine when he was hit by a car driven by 27-year-old Leroi Bouche last month in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
The report states Mallon is suing Bouche and Nicholas Richards, the owner of the car Bouche was allegedly driving, for an unspecified amount of money.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River