YONKERS, N.Y. -- A vacant home was damaged by fire in Yonkers on Wednesday, according to News 12 Westchester.
Authorities said the flames did not spread to neighboring houses and do not believe the fire to be suspicious, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester