YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers police have not made any arrests following a brawl in Bottoms Up Bar early on Saturday, June 9.
Police officials said no arrests had been made as of Monday, and the investigation is still open.
Officers responded to the bar on 207 Nepperhan Avenue after a quarrel at the bar spilled into the street and escalated, leading to four men being treated for stab and gunshot wounds.
A pair of Yonkers residents, 30 and 22, suffered gunshot wounds, one to the torso and one to the chest, while two Mount Vernon and Yonkers natives, 23 and 29, suffered stab wounds to the chest.
Police officials do not believe that the incident was gang related.
Anyone with information can anonymously call the Detective Division at (914) 377-7724 or text the word YPD, plus the tip, to 847411.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three