MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. ‒ A Mount Vernon man police said is a member of Yonkers' GMF street gang was arrested on federal charges of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.
Darin Childs, 20, was arrested as a result of an FBI investigation of gang and drug activity around the Schlobohm housing complex in Yonkers, police said.
Police said he also faces state charges of robbery and false personation. Childs is due in Federal Court in White Plains on Jan. 16.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash