MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. ‒ A Mount Vernon man police said is a member of Yonkers' GMF street gang was arrested on federal charges of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.
Darin Childs, 20, was arrested as a result of an FBI investigation of gang and drug activity around the Schlobohm housing complex in Yonkers, police said.
Police said he also faces state charges of robbery and false personation. Childs is due in Federal Court in White Plains on Jan. 16.
- 1 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 Yonkers Psychologist Faces Charges In Husband's Shooting
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers