MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Police have charged a Mamaroneck man with murder after he allegedly shot a Yonkers man in the head in the Bronx on Thursday, May 22, according to LoHud.com.
Dwayne Reid, 43, allegedly shot Lamont Smith, 45, outside of a public housing complex on 229th Street, LoHud.com reported.
Reid is facing charges of second-degree murder, second-degree assault, second-degree aggravated manslaughter and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC