YONKERS, N.Y. – A 21-year-old Hastings-on-Hudson man was killed early Tuesday when he lost control of his car and it collided with several parked cars in Yonkers, police said.
Carter Smith was driving a silver Toyota at around 2:14 a.m. when it slammed into at least five parked cars on Warburton Avenue near the Odell Avenue intersection, police said.
Smith, a 2008 graduate of Hastings High, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no passengers in his vehicle, and no one else was hurt.
Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents