YONKERS, N.Y. – A 21-year-old Hastings-on-Hudson man was killed early Tuesday when he lost control of his car and it collided with several parked cars in Yonkers, police said.
Carter Smith was driving a silver Toyota at around 2:14 a.m. when it slammed into at least five parked cars on Warburton Avenue near the Odell Avenue intersection, police said.
Smith, a 2008 graduate of Hastings High, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no passengers in his vehicle, and no one else was hurt.
Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Members Of Yonkers Gang Charged With Murder, Other Felonies