YONKERS, N.Y. – A 21-year-old Hastings-on-Hudson man was killed early Tuesday when he lost control of his car and it collided with several parked cars in Yonkers, police said.
Carter Smith was driving a silver Toyota at around 2:14 a.m. when it slammed into at least five parked cars on Warburton Avenue near the Odell Avenue intersection, police said.
Smith, a 2008 graduate of Hastings High, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no passengers in his vehicle, and no one else was hurt.
Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River