YONKERS, N.Y. – A 21-year-old Hastings-on-Hudson man was killed early Tuesday when he lost control of his car and it collided with several parked cars in Yonkers, police said.
Carter Smith was driving a silver Toyota at around 2:14 a.m. when it slammed into at least five parked cars on Warburton Avenue near the Odell Avenue intersection, police said.
Smith, a 2008 graduate of Hastings High, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no passengers in his vehicle, and no one else was hurt.
Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC