YONKERS, N.Y. – A 21-year-old Hastings-on-Hudson man was killed early Tuesday when he lost control of his car and it collided with several parked cars in Yonkers, police said.
Carter Smith was driving a silver Toyota at around 2:14 a.m. when it slammed into at least five parked cars on Warburton Avenue near the Odell Avenue intersection, police said.
Smith, a 2008 graduate of Hastings High, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no passengers in his vehicle, and no one else was hurt.
Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show