YONKERS, N.Y. -- Firefighters put out a fire on the ground floor of an apartment building on Saturday morning, according to reports.
Residents on the second floor of the building, located on North Broadway, alerted firefighters after smelling smoke from the blaze, News 12 reports.
No-one was home during the incident, but the cause of the fire is believed to be a stove, News 12 reports.
To read the News 12 story, click here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.