YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers male resident is in critical condition after his vehicle rolled over on Memorial Day, pinning him in the car.
Police officials said they responded to the scene of the accident at 10:45 p.m. Monday night, when they found the car on its side at 132 Frederic St.
Yonkers police spokesman Lt. Patrick McCormack said officers assisted the Yonkers Fire Department in removing the driver. He was then transported to Westchester Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.
The car was also carrying two passengers along with the driver. Both passengers were able to exit the car and sustained minor injuries.
McCormack said witness reports state the vehicle may have been traveling at high speeds when the accident occurred.
The vehicle also struck an unoccupied, parked vehicle.
Check back with Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash