YONKERS, N.Y. – Traffic is moving slowly on the southbound Bronx River Parkway after a car fire caused a temporary shut-down Monday morning in Yonkers.
The car fire was reported just before 8:15 a.m. on the Bronx River Parkway near the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways. The Yonkers Fire Department reportedly responded as the white car was fully engulfed in flames.
By 9 a.m., traffic was once again moving as the burned car had been cleared and all lanes were reopened.
- 1 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 2 Snow Likely In Yonkers On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Yonkers