YONKERS, N.Y. – Traffic is moving slowly on the southbound Bronx River Parkway after a car fire caused a temporary shut-down Monday morning in Yonkers.
The car fire was reported just before 8:15 a.m. on the Bronx River Parkway near the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways. The Yonkers Fire Department reportedly responded as the white car was fully engulfed in flames.
By 9 a.m., traffic was once again moving as the burned car had been cleared and all lanes were reopened.
- 1 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 2 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI