YONKERS, N.Y. – Traffic is moving slowly on the southbound Bronx River Parkway after a car fire caused a temporary shut-down Monday morning in Yonkers.
The car fire was reported just before 8:15 a.m. on the Bronx River Parkway near the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways. The Yonkers Fire Department reportedly responded as the white car was fully engulfed in flames.
By 9 a.m., traffic was once again moving as the burned car had been cleared and all lanes were reopened.
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says