YONKERS, N.Y. – Traffic is moving slowly on the southbound Bronx River Parkway after a car fire caused a temporary shut-down Monday morning in Yonkers.
The car fire was reported just before 8:15 a.m. on the Bronx River Parkway near the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways. The Yonkers Fire Department reportedly responded as the white car was fully engulfed in flames.
By 9 a.m., traffic was once again moving as the burned car had been cleared and all lanes were reopened.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy