YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Firefighters needed nearly an hour to extinguish a brush fire near the Saw Mill River Parkway early Tuesday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The fire was located just north of the soccer field in Tibbetts Brook Park. Lack of water and no access to a fire hydrant created problems for responders and allowed the fire to burn longer than it should have, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says