YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police are currently investigating a shooting of a 16-year-old boy on crutches that occurred early on Friday morning, officials said.
The shooting took place on the corner of near 586 Van Cortlandt Park Ave. The victim sustained gunshot wounds to the face, shoulder and thigh before the shooters fled on foot, according to Yonkers Police.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in serious but stable condition police said.
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to please call the Yonkers Detective Division at 914-377-7725.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns