YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police are currently investigating a shooting of a 16-year-old boy on crutches that occurred early on Friday morning, officials said.
The shooting took place on the corner of near 586 Van Cortlandt Park Ave. The victim sustained gunshot wounds to the face, shoulder and thigh before the shooters fled on foot, according to Yonkers Police.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in serious but stable condition police said.
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to please call the Yonkers Detective Division at 914-377-7725.
- 1 Former Yonkers School Employee, Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 3 Coyote Sighting Causes School To Cut Short Recess In Yonkers
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others