YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police are currently investigating a shooting of a 16-year-old boy on crutches that occurred early on Friday morning, officials said.
The shooting took place on the corner of near 586 Van Cortlandt Park Ave. The victim sustained gunshot wounds to the face, shoulder and thigh before the shooters fled on foot, according to Yonkers Police.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in serious but stable condition police said.
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to please call the Yonkers Detective Division at 914-377-7725.
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Car Crashes Into Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Yonkers Woman Accused Of Illegally Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison