YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police are currently investigating a shooting of a 16-year-old boy on crutches that occurred early on Friday morning, officials said.
The shooting took place on the corner of near 586 Van Cortlandt Park Ave. The victim sustained gunshot wounds to the face, shoulder and thigh before the shooters fled on foot, according to Yonkers Police.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in serious but stable condition police said.
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to please call the Yonkers Detective Division at 914-377-7725.
- 1 Yonkers Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years