YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police are currently investigating a shooting of a 16-year-old boy on crutches that occurred early on Friday morning, officials said.
The shooting took place on the corner of near 586 Van Cortlandt Park Ave. The victim sustained gunshot wounds to the face, shoulder and thigh before the shooters fled on foot, according to Yonkers Police.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in serious but stable condition police said.
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to please call the Yonkers Detective Division at 914-377-7725.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yonkers