MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. ‒ A Mount Vernon man charged in the stabbing death of a woman in his apartment was indicted Tuesday in connection with a Bronx murder.
Mount Vernon Police describe the man, 60-year-old Lucius Crawford, as a serial killer. He is now indicted in the 1993 stabbing death of Nella West in the Bronx, a crime police say he confessed to. Crawford was charged earlier this month with second-degree murder in the stabbing of Tonya Simmons of Mount Vernon. Police said Crawford also confessed to this killing.
Crawford is also charged with the stabbing death of Learonda Shealy, 23, in Yonkers approximately a decade ago.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime