MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. ‒ A Mount Vernon man charged in the stabbing death of a woman in his apartment was indicted Tuesday in connection with a Bronx murder.
Mount Vernon Police describe the man, 60-year-old Lucius Crawford, as a serial killer. He is now indicted in the 1993 stabbing death of Nella West in the Bronx, a crime police say he confessed to. Crawford was charged earlier this month with second-degree murder in the stabbing of Tonya Simmons of Mount Vernon. Police said Crawford also confessed to this killing.
Crawford is also charged with the stabbing death of Learonda Shealy, 23, in Yonkers approximately a decade ago.
- 1 Missing Yonkers Man Is Located
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 3 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train