YONKERS, N.Y. - William "Billy" Mosello of Yonkers died July 28. He was 50.
Mosello was born April 27, 1964. He was a lifelong resident of Yonkers and a member of Teamsters Local 456.
Mosello is survived by his wife, Annmarie (DiPasquale) Mosello; son, William Mosello; mother, Jane Mosello; brothers, Louis Cristantiello (Kathy) and Brett Mosello; sister, Gianna Mosello; niece and nephews; and stepdaughters, Sabrina, Gianna, and Angelina Perri.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 3 to 9 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Friday, Aug. 1 at 9:30 a.m. in Sacred Heart Church. Cremation will follow at Ferncliff Crematory.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests one single rose.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show