YONKERS, N.Y. - Virginia Sciarrillo (Aunty Ginny) of Yonkers died July 3. She was 101.
Sciarrillo was a lifelong resident of Yonkers.
Sciarrillo is survived by her nieces and nephews; grandnieces and nephews; and great grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, George.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the funeral home. Entombment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Calvary Hospital.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl