YONKERS, N.Y. - Virginia Sciarrillo (Aunty Ginny) of Yonkers died July 3. She was 101.
Sciarrillo was a lifelong resident of Yonkers.
Sciarrillo is survived by her nieces and nephews; grandnieces and nephews; and great grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, George.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the funeral home. Entombment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Calvary Hospital.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Police Investigating Robbery At Yonkers Restaurant
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yonkers