CUMMING, Ga. - Virginia Calnan, a resident of Cumming, formerly of Yonkers, N.Y., and Arlington, Vt., died May 23. She was 94.
Calnan was born July 6, 1919, in Wilmington, N.C., to Ann Christenson and Frank Nisi.
Calnan is survived by her children, John M. Calnan (Terry) of Port St. Lucie, Fla., Janeane Ettere (Paul) of Cumming and Virginia Rigillo (Vito) of Hopewell Junction, N.Y.; nine grandchildren; 12 great grandchildren; and sister, Janine (Richard) Devaux. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John; brothers, Frank and Verdi Nisi; and sister, Marie Laursen.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30 at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
- 1 Missing Yonkers Man Is Located
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 3 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train