CUMMING, Ga. - Virginia Calnan, a resident of Cumming, formerly of Yonkers, N.Y., and Arlington, Vt., died May 23. She was 94.
Calnan was born July 6, 1919, in Wilmington, N.C., to Ann Christenson and Frank Nisi.
Calnan is survived by her children, John M. Calnan (Terry) of Port St. Lucie, Fla., Janeane Ettere (Paul) of Cumming and Virginia Rigillo (Vito) of Hopewell Junction, N.Y.; nine grandchildren; 12 great grandchildren; and sister, Janine (Richard) Devaux. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John; brothers, Frank and Verdi Nisi; and sister, Marie Laursen.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 6 to 9 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30 at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute