YONKERS, N.Y. – Vincent "Vinny" J. Logozio Jr., a longtime Yonkers resident, died Jan. 15. He was 56.
He was born Oct. 8, 1956, in Yonkers to Vincent and Jacqueline Logozio. A master electrician, Vinny Logozio owned and operated OHM Electric in Yonkers. In his leisure time, he enjoyed fishing, playing golf and walking his dog, Monster.
Logozio is survived by his parents; his wife, Diana Vergalitto Logozio; two daughters, Dana (Vincent) Oddo and Toni Ann (Brian) Coyne; three brothers, Joseph, Louis and Robert; a sister, Lucia; his parents-in-law, Joseph and Adeline Vergalitto; and several siblings-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Yonkers. Committal will be held at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk