YONKERS, N.Y. – Vincent "Vinny" J. Logozio Jr., a longtime Yonkers resident, died Jan. 15. He was 56.
He was born Oct. 8, 1956, in Yonkers to Vincent and Jacqueline Logozio. A master electrician, Vinny Logozio owned and operated OHM Electric in Yonkers. In his leisure time, he enjoyed fishing, playing golf and walking his dog, Monster.
Logozio is survived by his parents; his wife, Diana Vergalitto Logozio; two daughters, Dana (Vincent) Oddo and Toni Ann (Brian) Coyne; three brothers, Joseph, Louis and Robert; a sister, Lucia; his parents-in-law, Joseph and Adeline Vergalitto; and several siblings-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Yonkers. Committal will be held at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home