YONKERS, N.Y. – Vincent "Vinny" J. Logozio Jr., a longtime Yonkers resident, died Jan. 15. He was 56.
He was born Oct. 8, 1956, in Yonkers to Vincent and Jacqueline Logozio. A master electrician, Vinny Logozio owned and operated OHM Electric in Yonkers. In his leisure time, he enjoyed fishing, playing golf and walking his dog, Monster.
Logozio is survived by his parents; his wife, Diana Vergalitto Logozio; two daughters, Dana (Vincent) Oddo and Toni Ann (Brian) Coyne; three brothers, Joseph, Louis and Robert; a sister, Lucia; his parents-in-law, Joseph and Adeline Vergalitto; and several siblings-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Yonkers. Committal will be held at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 3 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed