YONKERS, N.Y. - Vincent Dolce, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died Aug. 18. He was 92.
Dolce was a retired quality control specialist for the United States government and a World War II Navy veteran.
Dolce is survived by his children, Ron (Pat) Dolce and Laurie (Jerry) Landry; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Erika Dolce; and sister, Lena Franco.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. Graveside service will be held at 11:15 a,m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
Donations may be made to Calvary Hospital.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 5 Snow Could Return To Yonkers For Monday Morning Commute