NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Thomas Francis Brink, of North Salem, formerly of Yonkers, died June 12. He was 76.
Brink was born March 31, 1937, in Yonkers, to Frederick Brink and Anna (Meade) Brink. He graduated from Gorton High School in Yonkers. He was a member of the Yonkers Police Department. He retired on Feb. 12, 1981 and owned and operated Tom Brink's Moving & Storage until 2012. He was a parishioner of St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Brewster.
Brink is survived by his brother, Henry J. (Eileen) Brink, Atlanta, Ga.; sister-in-law, Rita (Buddy) Wind, Thornwood; children, Colleen (Dr. Neal) Junck, Tempe, Ariz.; Ann Marie (David) Beers, Carmel, Thomas (Tina) Brink, Newry, N. Ireland, William Brink, Brewster and Rose (Tony) Frith, Easley, S.C.; and many grandchildren and great- grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose Mary (Howley) Brink; and grandson, Christopher J. Brink.
Calling hours are Monday, June 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home, 168 Park Ave., Yonkers (914) 965-5488. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Yonkers with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Yonkers.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43