YONKERS, N.Y. - Suleiman Musa Rabadi (The Sargent) of Yonkers died Monday, May 19. He was 78.
Rabadi was born Dec. 9, 1935, to Musa and Hajeh in Ajloun, Jordan. He was a businessman and entrepreneur in Yonkers. He was one of the founding parishioners of the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church. He was a leader to the Arab American community.
Rabadi is survived by his children, Rammy, Ammir, Diana, Sanah, Roulla, Arlene and Lena; brother, Najib; sisters, Naimeh, Nefal, Fadiah (Victoria), and Huda; and 17 grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Virgin Mary Church. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday , May 23 at the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church followed by the burial at Mount Hope Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church.Virgin Mary Orthodox Church 236 Grandview Blvd., Yonkers, NY 10710 914-346-8154.
For more information, please visit: www.whalenandballfh.com
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says