YONKERS, N.Y. - Suleiman Musa Rabadi (The Sargent) of Yonkers died Monday, May 19. He was 78.
Rabadi was born Dec. 9, 1935, to Musa and Hajeh in Ajloun, Jordan. He was a businessman and entrepreneur in Yonkers. He was one of the founding parishioners of the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church. He was a leader to the Arab American community.
Rabadi is survived by his children, Rammy, Ammir, Diana, Sanah, Roulla, Arlene and Lena; brother, Najib; sisters, Naimeh, Nefal, Fadiah (Victoria), and Huda; and 17 grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Virgin Mary Church. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday , May 23 at the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church followed by the burial at Mount Hope Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church.Virgin Mary Orthodox Church 236 Grandview Blvd., Yonkers, NY 10710 914-346-8154.
For more information, please visit: www.whalenandballfh.com
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three