YONKERS, N.Y. - Saramma Mathew of Yonkers died July 28. She was 81.
Mathew was a registered nurse at Montefiore Medical Center for 24 years.
Mathew is survived by her sons, Stephen (Michelle) and Thomas Mathew; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Winfred Mathew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, Central Park Avenue. A Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents