YONKERS, N.Y. - Saramma Mathew of Yonkers died July 28. She was 81.
Mathew was a registered nurse at Montefiore Medical Center for 24 years.
Mathew is survived by her sons, Stephen (Michelle) and Thomas Mathew; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Winfred Mathew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, Central Park Avenue. A Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns