YONKERS, N.Y. - Saramma Mathew of Yonkers died July 28. She was 81.
Mathew was a registered nurse at Montefiore Medical Center for 24 years.
Mathew is survived by her sons, Stephen (Michelle) and Thomas Mathew; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Winfred Mathew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 30 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, Central Park Avenue. A Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 3 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed