YONKERS, N.Y. - Salvatore ("Sal") Tutoni of Yonkers died May 16. He was 99.
Tutoni is survived by his children, Anne-Kathryn Wagner (George), Marie Karasinski (Edward, Jr.), Anthony (Tony) Tutoni (Gina) and Joseph Tutoni (Clare); nine grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; brother, Eddie Tone (Frances); many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Anna; and son, John Dolph.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flynn Memorial Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. Thursday, May 22 at St. Margaret of Cortona Church, 6000 Riverdale Ave., Bronx. Committal will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near Yonkers Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 Target, With Yonkers Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 3 Ten Yonkers Eateries To Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 4 Yonkers Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Jackpot At Yonkers' Empire City Casino