YONKERS, N.Y. - Salvatore ("Sal") Tutoni of Yonkers died May 16. He was 99.
Tutoni is survived by his children, Anne-Kathryn Wagner (George), Marie Karasinski (Edward, Jr.), Anthony (Tony) Tutoni (Gina) and Joseph Tutoni (Clare); nine grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; brother, Eddie Tone (Frances); many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Anna; and son, John Dolph.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flynn Memorial Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. Thursday, May 22 at St. Margaret of Cortona Church, 6000 Riverdale Ave., Bronx. Committal will be held privately.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 3 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate