YONKERS, N.Y. - Salvatore DiPierro, formerly of Yonkers, died June 7. He was 104.
DiPierro was born March 24, 1910, to Frank and Maria DiPierro in New York City. He spent his entire career working as a draftsman for Con Edison.
DiPierro is survived by his children, Larry (Rose) DiPierro and Andrea DelGiudice; four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Olympia (nee D'Onofrio) DiPierro.
Calling hours are Monday, June 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 10 at St.Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns