YONKERS, N.Y. - Salvatore DiPierro, formerly of Yonkers, died June 7. He was 104.
DiPierro was born March 24, 1910, to Frank and Maria DiPierro in New York City. He spent his entire career working as a draftsman for Con Edison.
DiPierro is survived by his children, Larry (Rose) DiPierro and Andrea DelGiudice; four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Olympia (nee D'Onofrio) DiPierro.
Calling hours are Monday, June 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 10 at St.Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy