YONKERS, N.Y. - Salvatore DiPierro, formerly of Yonkers, died June 7. He was 104.
DiPierro was born March 24, 1910, to Frank and Maria DiPierro in New York City. He spent his entire career working as a draftsman for Con Edison.
DiPierro is survived by his children, Larry (Rose) DiPierro and Andrea DelGiudice; four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Olympia (nee D'Onofrio) DiPierro.
Calling hours are Monday, June 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 10 at St.Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show