YONKERS, N.Y. -- Rosemarie C. Mulroy, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died Saturday, June 21. She was 73.
Mulroy was born Feb. 22, 1941, in Yonkers, to Michael Cinelli and Philomena Panzera.
Mulroy is survived by her children, Kathleen (Gerard) Iorio of Concord, N.C., and James Mulroy of Yonkers; four grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and her sister, Josephine Maffei.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23 from 7 to 9 p.m., with a religious service at 7:30 p.m. at F. Ruggiero & Sons, Inc., 732 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. Cremation will take place privately.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers