YONKERS, N.Y. - Rose Mulhern, a longtime resident of Yonkers, died July 9. She was 82.
Mulhern was born July 18, 1931, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of Mauro and Gabriella DiMicco.
Mulhern is survived by her daughter, Nancy Pigott; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas; and sons, Thomas Christopher and Jonathan James.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Ann's Church, 854 Midland Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting