YONKERS, N.Y. - Rose Mulhern, a longtime resident of Yonkers, died July 9. She was 82.
Mulhern was born July 18, 1931, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of Mauro and Gabriella DiMicco.
Mulhern is survived by her daughter, Nancy Pigott; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas; and sons, Thomas Christopher and Jonathan James.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Ann's Church, 854 Midland Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy