YONKERS, N.Y. - Rose Mulhern, a longtime resident of Yonkers, died July 9. She was 82.
Mulhern was born July 18, 1931, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of Mauro and Gabriella DiMicco.
Mulhern is survived by her daughter, Nancy Pigott; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas; and sons, Thomas Christopher and Jonathan James.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Ann's Church, 854 Midland Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says