WAPPINGER FALLS, N.Y. - Roger F. Vitolo of Wappinger Falls, formerly of Yonkers, died July 28. He was 56.
Vitolo was born June 27, 1958, in Yonkers, and was the son of Francis and Marian Corbetta Vitolo. He served as a battalion chief for the City of Yonkers Fire Department until his retirement in 2011.
Vitolo is survived by his wife, Ellen; children, Tom and Katie; siblings, Carol (Charlie), Barbara (Joe), Frank (Judy); mother-in-law, RoseMarie Connolly; sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Pat.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2 at St. Columba Church, 835 Route 82, Hopewell Junction with a memorial reception celebrating Vitolo's life immediately following.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 5 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers