WAPPINGER FALLS, N.Y. - Roger F. Vitolo of Wappinger Falls, formerly of Yonkers, died July 28. He was 56.
Vitolo was born June 27, 1958, in Yonkers, and was the son of Francis and Marian Corbetta Vitolo. He served as a battalion chief for the City of Yonkers Fire Department until his retirement in 2011.
Vitolo is survived by his wife, Ellen; children, Tom and Katie; siblings, Carol (Charlie), Barbara (Joe), Frank (Judy); mother-in-law, RoseMarie Connolly; sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Pat.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2 at St. Columba Church, 835 Route 82, Hopewell Junction with a memorial reception celebrating Vitolo's life immediately following.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says