WAPPINGER FALLS, N.Y. - Roger F. Vitolo of Wappinger Falls, formerly of Yonkers, died July 28. He was 56.
Vitolo was born June 27, 1958, in Yonkers, and was the son of Francis and Marian Corbetta Vitolo. He served as a battalion chief for the City of Yonkers Fire Department until his retirement in 2011.
Vitolo is survived by his wife, Ellen; children, Tom and Katie; siblings, Carol (Charlie), Barbara (Joe), Frank (Judy); mother-in-law, RoseMarie Connolly; sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Pat.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2 at St. Columba Church, 835 Route 82, Hopewell Junction with a memorial reception celebrating Vitolo's life immediately following.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers