YONKERS, N.Y. - Raymond J. Velten of Yonkers died Sept. 2. He was 61.
Velten was born to Edward and Helen Velten.
Velten is survived by his brother, James; sisters-in-law, Kathryn and Anne; companion, Lora Gower; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Edward.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at the St. Barnabas Church. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx.
For more information, please visit: http://www.farengabrosfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Two Shot Outside Yonkers Bar
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police