OSSINING, N.Y. - Randi Rubackin of Ossining, and formerly of Yonkers, died July 20. She was 43.
Rubackin was born Sept. 14, 1970, in Orlando, Fla., to Benjamin and Judith Rubackin.
Rubackin is survived by her parents; brother, David Rubackin; sister, Fran (Peter) Rubackin Fonseca; nephew, Hunter Fonseca all formerly of Yonkers; fiancé, Ronald Patterson of Ossining; and uncle, Harold (Janis) Spector.
Graveside Services at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River