OSSINING, N.Y. - Randi Rubackin of Ossining, and formerly of Yonkers, died July 20. She was 43.
Rubackin was born Sept. 14, 1970, in Orlando, Fla., to Benjamin and Judith Rubackin.
Rubackin is survived by her parents; brother, David Rubackin; sister, Fran (Peter) Rubackin Fonseca; nephew, Hunter Fonseca all formerly of Yonkers; fiancé, Ronald Patterson of Ossining; and uncle, Harold (Janis) Spector.
Graveside Services at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer