OSSINING, N.Y. - Randi Rubackin of Ossining, and formerly of Yonkers, died July 20. She was 43.
Rubackin was born Sept. 14, 1970, in Orlando, Fla., to Benjamin and Judith Rubackin.
Rubackin is survived by her parents; brother, David Rubackin; sister, Fran (Peter) Rubackin Fonseca; nephew, Hunter Fonseca all formerly of Yonkers; fiancé, Ronald Patterson of Ossining; and uncle, Harold (Janis) Spector.
Graveside Services at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August