OSSINING, N.Y. - Randi Rubackin of Ossining, and formerly of Yonkers, died July 20. She was 43.
Rubackin was born Sept. 14, 1970, in Orlando, Fla., to Benjamin and Judith Rubackin.
Rubackin is survived by her parents; brother, David Rubackin; sister, Fran (Peter) Rubackin Fonseca; nephew, Hunter Fonseca all formerly of Yonkers; fiancé, Ronald Patterson of Ossining; and uncle, Harold (Janis) Spector.
Graveside Services at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers