OSSINING, N.Y. - Randi Rubackin of Ossining, and formerly of Yonkers, died July 20. She was 43.
Rubackin was born Sept. 14, 1970, in Orlando, Fla., to Benjamin and Judith Rubackin.
Rubackin is survived by her parents; brother, David Rubackin; sister, Fran (Peter) Rubackin Fonseca; nephew, Hunter Fonseca all formerly of Yonkers; fiancé, Ronald Patterson of Ossining; and uncle, Harold (Janis) Spector.
Graveside Services at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Sharon Gardens Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield