YONKERS, N.Y. - Michael Sebastiano of Yonkers died Oct. 5. He was 81.
Sebastiano retired from Capezio Ballet Makers after 47 years of service.
Sebastiano is survived by his wife, Alice (nee Symons); daughters, Susan Tsuchie (Toru), Jeanne Sebastiano-Plant (Roger) and Patricia Sebastiano; and three grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9 at St. John the Baptist Church, Yonkers. A Christian burial will immediately follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers.
For more information, please visit: www.flynnmemorialhome.com/
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer