ALTOONA, Pa. - Michael R. Cerullo of Altoona, formerly of Yonkers, N.Y., died Monday, July 28. He was 78.
Cerullo was born in Altoona. He resided in Yonkers, N.Y., before moving back to Altoona in 1992. He was a U.S. Navy veteran, serving from 1952 to 1956.
Cerullo is survived by his sons, Robert Cerullo of East Brunswick, N.J., and Michael C. Cerullo of Hopewell Junction, N.Y.; daughter, Andrea Cerullo of Altoona; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Natalie; daughter, Staci; and grandson, Robert M. Cerullo.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at The Brunswick Memorial Home, 454 Cranbury Road, East Brunswick, N.J. Funeral services will be held Friday, Aug. 1 8:45 a.m. in the funeral home, followed by a 9:30 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial at St. Bartholomew RC Church, East Brunswick, N.J. Interment will follow in Holy Cross Burial Park, South Brunswick, N.J.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Robert M. Cerullo Foundation, 597 Old Stage Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
For more information, please visit: http://www.brunswickmemorialhome.com
- 1 Residents Jump From Porch Roof To Escape Yonkers Fire
- 2 Yonkers Man Charged As Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Saw Mill Experiencing Delays After Morning Fire In Yonkers
- 5 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say