NORWALK, Conn. - Michael J. Treacy of Norwalk, formerly of Yonkers, N.Y., died Aug. 18. He was 52.
Treacy was born Jan. 2, 1962, in Yonkers, N.Y., to John and June (nee Collins) Treacy. He served in the U.S. Navy Seabees, from 1981 to 1986. He was employed as an electrician with the Metro North Railroad, for 27 years. He graduated from St. Mary's School in Yonkers, as well as the John F. Kennedy High School in the Bronx, New York, in 1980.
Treacy is survived by his parents; siblings, Stephen (Laurie) Treacy, Kathleen (Miro) Hlinka and Daniel (Victoria) Treacy; many aunts and uncles; nieces and nephews; cousins; and many friends.
No service details available.
Memorial donations may be sent to Calvary Hospice, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting