NORWALK, Conn. - Michael J. Treacy of Norwalk, formerly of Yonkers, N.Y., died Aug. 18. He was 52.
Treacy was born Jan. 2, 1962, in Yonkers, N.Y., to John and June (nee Collins) Treacy. He served in the U.S. Navy Seabees, from 1981 to 1986. He was employed as an electrician with the Metro North Railroad, for 27 years. He graduated from St. Mary's School in Yonkers, as well as the John F. Kennedy High School in the Bronx, New York, in 1980.
Treacy is survived by his parents; siblings, Stephen (Laurie) Treacy, Kathleen (Miro) Hlinka and Daniel (Victoria) Treacy; many aunts and uncles; nieces and nephews; cousins; and many friends.
No service details available.
Memorial donations may be sent to Calvary Hospice, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Two Rescued From Yonkers Apartment Building Fire