YONKERS, N.Y. - Mary H. Musgrave (nee Yandrich), a longtime Yonkers resident, died Monday, May 27. She was 78.
Musgrave was born April 21, 1935, to Steve and Mary Fischl Yandrich in New York City. She was raised and educated in the Bronx. She was a receptionist for Dr. John Toccafondi dental office in Hastings-on-Hudson for 40 years until her retirement in May 2012. She was a longtime parishioner of St. Anthony's Church. She was also a member of St. Anthony's Altar Society.
Musgrave is survived by her children, Debbie (Edward) Ciancio of Yorktown Heights and Daniel (Shelly Jordan) Musgrave III of Wappingers Falls; sisters, Frances Meurlin of Huntington and Helen Wilson of Ossining; three grandchildren; and a great granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel Musgrave.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 30 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, May 31 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Whalen & Ball Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 1 in St. Anthony's Church. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Donations in Musgrave’s memory may be made to St. Anthony's Church.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC