YONKERS, N.Y. – Maria A. Fazzolari of Yonkers died Nov. 19. She was 85.
Fazzolari was born April 30, 1927, in Italy. She was married to Vincent Fazzolari, who predeceased her.
She is survived by four children, Salvatore (Josephine), Frank, Joseph and Rosemarie (Ralph) Mondesando; a sister, Josephine Oppedisano; a brother, Frank Ali; a brother-in-law, Cosimo Oppedisano; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Fazzolari was predeceased by three sisters, Esther (Ernie) Femia, Jean Oppedisano and Lena (Joe) Femia.
A funeral Mass was celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. John the Baptist Church. Burial was at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers. F. Ruggiero & Sons Funeral Home in Yonkers was in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern