YONKERS, N.Y. – Maria A. Fazzolari of Yonkers died Nov. 19. She was 85.
Fazzolari was born April 30, 1927, in Italy. She was married to Vincent Fazzolari, who predeceased her.
She is survived by four children, Salvatore (Josephine), Frank, Joseph and Rosemarie (Ralph) Mondesando; a sister, Josephine Oppedisano; a brother, Frank Ali; a brother-in-law, Cosimo Oppedisano; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Fazzolari was predeceased by three sisters, Esther (Ernie) Femia, Jean Oppedisano and Lena (Joe) Femia.
A funeral Mass was celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. John the Baptist Church. Burial was at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers. F. Ruggiero & Sons Funeral Home in Yonkers was in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Two Shot Outside Yonkers Bar
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police