YONKERS, N.Y. – Maria A. Fazzolari of Yonkers died Nov. 19. She was 85.
Fazzolari was born April 30, 1927, in Italy. She was married to Vincent Fazzolari, who predeceased her.
She is survived by four children, Salvatore (Josephine), Frank, Joseph and Rosemarie (Ralph) Mondesando; a sister, Josephine Oppedisano; a brother, Frank Ali; a brother-in-law, Cosimo Oppedisano; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Fazzolari was predeceased by three sisters, Esther (Ernie) Femia, Jean Oppedisano and Lena (Joe) Femia.
A funeral Mass was celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. John the Baptist Church. Burial was at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers. F. Ruggiero & Sons Funeral Home in Yonkers was in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train