YONKERS, N.Y. – Maria A. Fazzolari of Yonkers died Nov. 19. She was 85.
Fazzolari was born April 30, 1927, in Italy. She was married to Vincent Fazzolari, who predeceased her.
She is survived by four children, Salvatore (Josephine), Frank, Joseph and Rosemarie (Ralph) Mondesando; a sister, Josephine Oppedisano; a brother, Frank Ali; a brother-in-law, Cosimo Oppedisano; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Fazzolari was predeceased by three sisters, Esther (Ernie) Femia, Jean Oppedisano and Lena (Joe) Femia.
A funeral Mass was celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. John the Baptist Church. Burial was at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers. F. Ruggiero & Sons Funeral Home in Yonkers was in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime