YONKERS, N.Y. – Maria A. Fazzolari of Yonkers died Nov. 19. She was 85.
Fazzolari was born April 30, 1927, in Italy. She was married to Vincent Fazzolari, who predeceased her.
She is survived by four children, Salvatore (Josephine), Frank, Joseph and Rosemarie (Ralph) Mondesando; a sister, Josephine Oppedisano; a brother, Frank Ali; a brother-in-law, Cosimo Oppedisano; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Fazzolari was predeceased by three sisters, Esther (Ernie) Femia, Jean Oppedisano and Lena (Joe) Femia.
A funeral Mass was celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. John the Baptist Church. Burial was at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers. F. Ruggiero & Sons Funeral Home in Yonkers was in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Yonkers Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Surveillance Video Released In Yonkers Bank Robbery Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex