YONKERS, N.Y. - Marguerite (Honey) Manning (nee Farrell) of Yonkers died Saturday, July 5. She was 78.
Manning was born Dec. 19, 1935, to Raymond and Julia (Doyle) Farrell in Yonkers where she attended Sacred Heart Grade School and Commerce High School. Mrs. She was the head waitress for Zaren Catering and was the emergency room registrar for Yonkers General Hospital.
Manning is survived by her husband, James Manning of Yonkers; children, Barbara Ann (John) Salkowicz, Dawn (Keith) Levandoski, Carol Lynn Manning, Jean Marie (Dennis) Robertson, Thomas (Leslie) Manning and Sean (Corinne) Manning; 22 grandchildren; four great grandchildren; and sisters, Judith Farrell and Eileen McSpedon. She was predeceased by her son, James Jr.; and siblings, William, John, Arthur, Robert and Raymond Farrell, Helen Greco, Dorothy Farrell, Marion DeMuro, Joan Liber and Mary (Mazie) Farrell.
Calling hours are Monday, July 7 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 in Sacred Heart Church. Interment will follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy