YONKERS, N.Y. - Margaret "Peggy" Snyder of Yonkers died June 7. She was 82.
Snyder is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Snyder; and siblings, Gladys Stelzel, Doris Yarosh, Edna George, Jack Oxley and Norman Oxley.
A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, June 9 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.flynnmemorialhome.com
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns