YONKERS, N.Y. - Margaret "Peggy" Snyder of Yonkers died June 7. She was 82.
Snyder is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Snyder; and siblings, Gladys Stelzel, Doris Yarosh, Edna George, Jack Oxley and Norman Oxley.
A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, June 9 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.flynnmemorialhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy