YONKERS, N.Y. - Margaret "Peggy" Snyder of Yonkers died June 7. She was 82.
Snyder is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Snyder; and siblings, Gladys Stelzel, Doris Yarosh, Edna George, Jack Oxley and Norman Oxley.
A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, June 9 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.flynnmemorialhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 4 Eight Displaced As Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital