YONKERS, N.Y. - Margaret "Peggy" Snyder of Yonkers died June 7. She was 82.
Snyder is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Snyder; and siblings, Gladys Stelzel, Doris Yarosh, Edna George, Jack Oxley and Norman Oxley.
A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, June 9 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.flynnmemorialhome.com
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show